"

JAKARTA Cheap Jason Grilli Jersey , Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Indonesian government has taken steps to avoid spread of radicalism among students and youngsters as the danger has affected dozens of young generations in the nation.

Education and Cultural Minister Muhadjir Effendy on Monday called authorities of schools to intensify activities which can strengthen students' nationalism and patriotism.

That aims to narrow opportunity of radicalism from spreading, he said.

""Amid this uncertainty condition, we have no choice, (but to) return to our national identity,"" he said.

The minister reminded students to avoid involving in activities classified as spreading hatred and anger in cyber media.

The government has intensified efforts to fight cyber terror attacks Cheap J.A. Happ Jersey , according to Rudiantara, minister of communication and information.

According to social ministry, about 75 out of 161 people influenced by radicalism are children based on data from August 2017 to June 2017.

Besides, many Indonesian children, who followed their parents to join terrorist activities in conflict areas Cheap Devon Travis Jersey , have been trained on skills for terrorist strikes, head of the country's counter-terrorism agency Suhardi Alius has said.

Such concern had also been voiced since a decade ago when former Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono reminded that youngsters in the country had been targeted in the spread of radicalism by militants.

Research vessel ""Kexue"" leaves Shenzhen for scientific expedition

Tourists enjoy scenery of Diaoshuilou Waterfall in NE China

Farmers busy with farm work across China

Old castle attracts tourists in China's Shanxi

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 31 - Aug. 6)

In pics: Daofu Tibetan houses in SW China's Sichuan

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

" Janson's History of Art. The seventh edition.

The best-selling classic on Western art history, Janson's History of Art: The Western Tradition, has been translated into simplified Chinese for the first time.

The Chinese language version of the book was published in mid-July.

The book took almost three decades to translate, says the man behind the complex translation Cheap Marco Estrada Jersey , Zhu Qingsheng.

"Years ago, we abandoned the idea of quickly publishing it, and adopted a technique of translation with a team of people, because the book deserves our best work and we hoped to set an academic standard by translating it," Zhu says.

To assemble a number of translators to work as if in a relay for a single work is a method that the American Translators Association applied to translate the Bible. It was also a technique used in the sixth century by Xuanzang Cheap Dalton Pompey Jersey , who started to translate the Sanskrit sutra into Chinese, Zhu says.

"It's better and will cause less confusion compared to simply cutting the original text into sections and spread among different translators, the way most academic works are translated," Zhu says.

Over 29 years, 50 translators have been involved in the project. Because of copyright changes and edition updates of the original book Cheap Darwin Barney Jersey , Zhu and his team tried four times to render different editions of the book. The final version is the seventh edition of the book.

"Once I thought it was finally done and was about to be published back in 1998. I planned to start writing a children's history of art for my son, who was a third-grader at the time," Zhu says.

"Now it's finally out, and my son is already a grown-up," Zhu says. "I'm probably leaving my plan of a history of art for children as a gift for my grandchildren."

Zhu started the translation by regulating the proper nouns and terms. For that Cheap Ryan Goins Jersey , he and his team made 11 tabulations, including turning all the miles into meters so the measurements would make more sense to Chinese readers.

The team combines translators who are specializing in English and art studies. When it comes to important terms, they trace the words back to their French, Italian or Latin origins.

"I remember some of our co-workers were very young when they worked with us, and now some of them are principals or professors Cheap Justin Smoak Jersey ," Zhu says.

Janson's History of Art covers Western art from the prehistoric ages to the late 20th century. It has been a classic teaching material since it was first published in 1962.

With 1,450 illustrations, the book is known for being complete and precise. Every part ends with a summary that is so concise and insightful that, even for professionals like Zhu, it is helpful in recollecting thoughts on the relevant history.

The book is interesting for both general readers and academics Cheap Kendrys Morales Jersey , Zhu says.

Born in 1957, Zhu has a doctorate degree in art history from the University of Heidelberg, and is currently an art professor at Peking University.

He has been widely involved in art exhibitions and art reviews at home or abroad, including a TV project looking at "when the Louvre meets the Forbidden City".

At the Louvre Museum he and the team photographed Nike de Samothrace, an image which later became the cover of the Chinese version of Janson's History of Art.

"Because it's beautiful even when partly broken. It has an inner beauty in the way it's being structured Cheap B.J. Upton Jersey ," Zhu says.

You can hear the spiritual ideas right here and there if you go to church often adequate, but in no way cohesively sufficient to stick very well plenty of to sort a course in a person’s intellect. Specially a brain pickled by alcohol.

I’ve been a admirer of Panerai watches for many years. I like just about the total assortment from Panerai but there’s a person that, for me, that is distinctive – the Panerai Lumina Marina PAM00104.

Panerai commenced generating watches for the Italian navy. The corporation is now Swiss bas. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap T-shirts   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap New NFL Jerseys   Cheap New NBA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys Online   Cheap Sports Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping